- Launch of LNG Truck Loading Facility, part of PETRONAS Virtual Pipeline System (VPS) solution via PGB’s LNG Regasification Terminal Pengerang (RGTP).
- Completion of Floating Storage Unit (FSU) reloading facilities at LNG Regasification Terminal Sungai Udang (RTSU).
- Launch of LNG Reloading service at RGTSU for PETRONAS LNG bunkering services, the first in Southeast Asia.
- Successful delivery of steam supply to Polyplastics Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd.
- Execution of the 2nd term of GPA with PETRONAS.
- Execution of Gas Transportation Agreement (GTA) for PGU, Terminal Use Agreement (TUA) for RGTSU and TUA for RGTP with PETRONAS Energy and Gas Trading Sdn Bhd (PEGT).
- Successful delivery of maiden LNG third party cargo at RGTSU.
- Introduction of new integrated ancillary services at RGTP.
- Commencement of full commercial operation of ASU, Pengerang.
- Regulation of the Group’s Gas Transportation and Regasification businesses by the Malaysian Government pursuant to the Gas Supply (Amendment) Act 2016.
- Commencement of commercial operation at Train 1, Air Separation Unit (ASU), Pengerang.
- Commencement of operations of LNG Regasification Terminal Pengerang (RGTP).
- Execution of a 20-year Operation and Maintenance (O&M) Agreement with PETRONAS Carigali Sdn Bhd for operation and maintenance of the Sabah-Sarawak Gas Pipeline (SSGP).
- Secured USD500 Million Term Loan Facility from Mizuho Bank to fund capital projects.
- Signing of Shareholders Agreement between PGB and Linde Malaysia Sdn Bhd for the development of Air Separation Unit (ASU) projects in Pengerang, Johor.
- Completion of Plant Rejuvenation and Revamp Project for GPP2, GPP3 and GPP4.
- Execution of new Gas Processing Agreement (GPA) and Gas Transportation Agreement (GTA) with PETRONAS for another 20 years.
- Commencement of operations of RGTSU.
- Commencement of operations of Kimanis Power Plant.
- Announcement of PGB Network Code to Bursa Malaysia.
- Announcement of the development of Malaysia’s first liquified natural gas (LNG) Regasification Terminal in Sungai Udang, Melaka (RGTSU).
- Ground-breaking ceremony of Kimanis Power Plant project by Chief Minister of Sabah.
- First gas in and execution of Operation and Maintenance Services Agreement with Trans-Thai Malaysia (M) Sdn Bhd.
- Secured RM1.4 Billion worth of Islamic Financing from the domestic private debt securities to partly finance CUF project.
- Commissioning of GPP5 and GPP6.
- First delivery of electricity from CUF Kertih and CUF Gebeng to customers.
- Completion of PGU 3.
- Execution of first Sale and Purchase Agreement with Centralised Utility Facilities (CUF).
- Execution of a 20-year Gas Processing and Gas Transmission Agreement (GPTA) between PGSB and PETRONAS.
- Listed as PETRONAS Gas Berhad (PGB) on the main board of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad.
- Commissioning of GPP4.
- First salesgas delivery to Senoko Power Station in Singapore via submarine pipeline.
- Commissioning of GPP2 and GPP3.
- Commissioning of PGU 2.
- Officiation of the Segamat Gas Transmission Centre.
- Appointment of PGSB as a throughput and servicing agent to PETRONAS for PGU via Throughput Agreement.
- Commencement of operations of Peninsular Gas Utilisation (PGU)1 and commissioning of Gas Processing Plant (GPP)1.
- Incorporation of PETRONAS Gas Sdn Bhd as a wholly-owned subsidiary of PETRONAS