- Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad Main Market Listing Requirement (“the MMLR”) published by Bursa Malaysia
- Corporate Disclosure Guide – published by Bursa Malaysia
- PGB Corporate Disclosure Guide
- Corporate Governance Guide – Towards Boardroom Excellence, published by Bursa Malaysia
- Powering Business Sustainability – A Guide for Directors, published by Bursa Malaysia
- PGB Memorandum and Article of Association (“The Act”)
- Annual General Meetings
- Quarterly financial results announcements
- Quarterly financial results briefings
- Corporate Development briefings
- Analysts and Institutional Investor Meetings
- Investor Conferences
- Corporate Road Shows
- Closed periods
- Plant visits
- Measuring effectiveness and developing the strategy for the Programme
- The entry into a joint venture agreement;
- Major change in shareholding affecting the controls of the Company;
- New issues of securities by the Company or a change of terms for existing securities;
- Information on dividends;
- Significant changes in the Company’s business, strategy or investment plans;
- Material litigation and court decision
- A change in composition of the Board
- The borrowing of funds
- Any change of accounting policy or adoption of new accounting standards which may have adverse implication on the group; and
- Related party or recurrent related party transactions which met prescribed threshold
The Company is committed to ensuring sustained shareholders’ engagement through the following platforms:
- Financial Results Announcement/Briefings (Frequency : Quarterly)
- Corporate Development Briefings (Frequency : As necessary)
- Analysts and Institutional Investor Engagement (Frequency : As necessary)
- Investor Conferences / Corporate Road-shows (Frequency : Bi-annually)
- Extraordinary General Meeting (Frequency : As necessary)
The Annual Report shall be produced internally as a collaborative project led by the Strategic Communications team, with assistance from Investor Relations and Corporate Secretariat Department. It will serves as a vital communication tool between the Company and its shareholders, the Company is committed to ensure that the information contained in the Annual Report is accurate and correct. Upon approval by the Board of Directors, the Annual Report will be distributed to all shareholders in the Shareholder’s Registry prior to the Annual General Meeting. The content of the Annual Report, at a minimum should meet the requirements of Part A of Appendix 9C of the MMLR. This shall include, but is not limited to the following:
- Corporate Profile
- Information on the Board of Directors
- Information on the Management Committee
- Message from the Chairman
- Message and Business Report from the MD/CEO
- Group Financial Review
- Business Review
- Business Sustainability Report
- Audited Financial Statements
Closed or quiet period will commence 30 calendar days before the targeted date of announcement up to the date of the announcement of the quarterly financial results to Bursa Malaysia.
- PGB Board of Directors, Management and employees
- Directors on the Board of Petroliam Nasional Berhad (“PETRONAS”)
- PETRONAS Gas Business Committee Members
- External/Internal Auditors
During closed period, the PGB Board of Directors, Management and Investor Relations team will not initiate any contact with analysts and investors, respond to enquiry concerning financial performance, participate in investment meetings or conferences organised by external parties. However, the Investor Relations team will respond to factual matters and non-material or price sensitive queries.
The Board of Directors is accountable for the endorsement and adoption of this Policy, following which the Policy and the clauses herewith will be applicable to the Board of Directors, Management and employees of PGB.
|Investor Relations Programme||Investor Relations Team||Finance||Corporate Secretariat||Strategic Communications||Investor Relations Spokesperson(s)|
|Development / Management||Accountable / Responsible||Consulted||Consulted||Strategic Communications||Consulted|
|Implementation / Execution||Accountable / Responsible||Responsible||Responsible||Responsible||Responsible|
|Review||Accountable / Responsible||Consulted||Consulted||Consulted||Consulted|
The designated Spokesperson(s) for Company’s Investor Relation matters (Spokesperson(s)) in accordance to the organisation hierarchy are as follows:
|Chairman of the Board |
|Investor Relations Officer
(Chief Financial Officer Division)
|Head of Investor Relations|
The MD/CEO is the primary Spokesperson(s) and may appoint the Investor Relations Officer or the Head of Investor Relations to lead and/or host any Investor Relations communication and engagement activity. Other members of the Management Committee may also be appointed as Spokesperson(s) for specific subjects at selected communication platforms.
No other individuals working within or outside of the Company is authorised to represent the Company on its Investor Relations matters or provide Material Information on behalf of the Company to the Company’s investing community or other stakeholders.
Any information procured from sources other than from the Investor Relations team and designated Spokesperson(s) and/or communication documents distributed by PGB will be deemed unauthorised information that is not endorsed by the Company.
While the Company commits to ensuring accurate factual information in every engagement and communication with stakeholders, the Company does not endorse any forward-looking calls or statements made by analysts resulting from the analysis of the information provided.
At any of the Company’s Investor Relations events or engagement platform, members of the Company’s Board of Directors and Management Committee, Spokesperson(s) and Investor Relations team will represent the Company.
With the exception of PETRONAS nominee Directors holding a position within PETRONAS Group, the representatives of the Company will not disclose information or respond to external queries related to PETRONAS or any other subsidiary or public-listed company within the PETRONAS Group except for information that has been explicitly been disclosed.
The Policy will be reviewed on an annual basis by the Investor Relations team, with any material changes may be amended as determined by the MD/CEO to ensure relevancy and effectiveness of the Policy in achieving Investor Relations Programme objectives.