- Main Market Listing Requirement (“MMLR”) – published by Bursa Malaysia
- Corporate Governance Guide (4th Edition) – published by Bursa Malaysia
- Corporate Disclosure Guide – published by Bursa Malaysia
- Powering Business Sustainability – A Guide for Directors, published by Bursa Malaysia
- PGB Corporate Disclosure Guide
- PGB Memorandum and Article of Association (“the Act”)
- Annual General Meeting
- Analyst Briefing
- Investor Conference / Corporate Roadshow
- Analyst and Institutional Investor Meeting
- Investor Day
- Site Visit
- The entry into a joint venture agreement
- Major change in shareholding affecting the control of the Company
- New issues of securities by the Company or a change of terms for existing securities
- Information on dividends
- Significant changes in the Company’s business, strategy or investment plans
- Material litigation and court decision
- A change in composition of the Board
- The borrowing of funds
- Any change of accounting policy or adoption of new accounting standards which may have adverse implication on the group
- Related party or recurrent related party transactions which met prescribed threshold
- Annual Report (Frequency : Annually)
- Annual General Meeting (Frequency : Annually)
- Analyst Briefing (Frequency : Quarterly)
- Investor Conference / Corporate Roadshow (Frequency : Bi-annually)
- Analyst and Institutional Investor Meeting (Frequency : As necessary)
- Investor Day (Frequency : As necessary)
- Site Visit (Frequency : As necessary)
- Extraordinary General Meeting (Frequency : As necessary)
Closed or quiet period will commence 30 calendar days before the target date of announcement up to the date of the announcement of the quarterly financial results to Bursa Malaysia.
- PGB Board of Directors, Leadership Team and employees
- Directors on the Board of PETRONAS
- PETRONAS Gas Business Leadership Team
- External/Internal Auditors
During closed period, the PGB Board of Directors, Leadership Team and Investor Relations team will not initiate contact with analysts and investors, respond to inquiry concerning financial performance, and participate in investment meetings or conferences organised by external parties. However, the Investor Relations team will still attend meetings and respond to factual matters and non-material or price sensitive queries, where appropriate.
The Board of Directors is accountable for the endorsement and adoption of this Policy, following which the Policy and the clauses herewith will be applicable to the Board of Directors, Leadership Team and employees of PGB.
|Investor Relations Programme||Investor Relations Team||Finance & Risk||Corporate Secretarial||Strategic Communications||Investor Relations Spokesperson(s)|
|Development / Management||Accountable / Responsible||Consulted||Consulted||Informed||Consulted|
|Implementation / Execution||Accountable / Responsible||Responsible||Responsible||Responsible||Responsible|
|Review||Accountable / Responsible||Consulted||Consulted||Consulted||Consulted|
The designated Spokesperson(s) for PGB Investor Relations matters in accordance to the organisation hierarchy are as follows:
|Chairman of the Board |
|Chief Financial Officer||Head of Investor Relations|
The MD/CEO as the primary Spokesperson may appoint Chief Financial Officer or Head of Investor Relations to lead and/or host any Investor Relations communication and engagement activity. Other members of the Leadership Team may also be appointed as Spokesperson(s) for specific subjects at selected communication platforms.
No other individuals working within or outside of PGB is authorised to represent the company on its Investor Relations matters or provide material information on behalf of the company to the investing community or other stakeholders.
Any information procured from sources other than from the Investor Relations team and designated Spokesperson(s) and/or communication documents distributed by PGB will be deemed unauthorised information that is not endorsed by the company.
While PGB commits to ensuring accurate factual information in every engagement and communication with stakeholders, PGB does not endorse any forward-looking calls or statements made by analysts resulting from the analysis of the information provided.
At any of Investor Relations events or engagement platforms, members of PGB Board of Directors, Leadership Team, Spokesperson(s) and Investor Relations team will only represent the Company.
With the exception of PETRONAS nominee Directors holding a position within PETRONAS Group, the representatives of the Company will not disclose information or respond to external queries related to PETRONAS or any other subsidiary or public-listed company within the PETRONAS Group except for information that has explicitly been publicly disclosed.
PGB will use its website as one of its primary communication conduits to enhance existing modes of disseminating information, but not as a substitute for existing modes.
The Policy will be reviewed every five (5) years by the Investor Relations team, with any material changes may be amended as determined by the MD/CEO to ensure relevance and effectiveness of the Policy in achieving Investor Relations Programme objectives.